Just for Human Resources Professionals
Getting The Most From Your Membership
Most printing companies do not have a person devoted 100% to human resources. So, the person responsible for HR is wearing many “hats” causing them to feel frustrated with the plethora of laws and regulations, maintaining personnel policies, writing job descriptions, managing complex benefit programs, not to mention dealing with complex employee problems.
Let us help you wear that HR hat!
Our resources are extensive
- Model employee handbook
- Model job descriptions (over 70!) and appraisal forms
- Jobline helps you find qualified employees
- HR listservs connect you to other HR professionals
- Staff support from HR professionals
- Discounted 401(k) plan administration
- And much more!
We encourage you to bookmark this page and check back often for updates.
“The HR roundtable meetings offer presenters with current and quality information. The meetings give all of us a chance to share everyday experiences that everyone can learn from.”